We are seeking a experienced and enthusiastic Electronic Technician, your will be required to test and fault-find manufactured electronic assemblies by a series of non-automated tests.
Typical tasks include:
- Reading circuit diagrams.
- Fault finding down to component level.
- Use of test equipment – Digital multimeter, oscilloscope, signal generator etc.
- Recording test data using a PC based system.
- Ability to design test rigs for testing electronic equipment.
- Soldering small components and rework to printed circuit boards.
- Support R&D function with new product design.
- Maintenance of test data/equipment.
- Comply with our ISO9001 standards.
The successful candidate should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the above tasks.
- A GNVQ, BTEC or HNC/HND in electronics.
- Analytical ability, attention to detail.
- Good organisational skills
- Be fully conversant with Microsoft Office.