We have an exciting opportunity to join our company as a Production Operative to assist with existing and new products within our diverse sectors.
Someone with a keen interest in electronics who would like the opportunity to progress.
Full training will be given at all stages.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding use of – Crimp tools, hand tools.
- Good soldering skills.
- Good visual and inspection skills.
- Recording process data using a PC based system.
- Comply with our ISO9001 standards.
- Shop floor, stores and office areas.
The successful candidate should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- Analytical ability, attention to detail.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised.
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office.