We have an exciting opportunity to join our company as a Cable Assembler to assist with existing and new products within our diverse sectors. The successful candidate will have proven experience with cable, sub and mechanical assemblies and demonstrate an understanding of the general requirements for cable assembly.
An ability to perform cable test and inspection duties would be an advantage.
We are seeking either an experienced Cable Assembler or someone with a keen interest in electronics who would like the opportunity to progress to cable assembly would also be considered.
Full training will be given at all stages.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understanding of wiring diagrams.
- Wiring techniques.
- Cable and loom assemblies.
- Wiring to sub-assemblies and electromechanical assembly.
- Understanding use of – Crimp tools, hand tools.
- Good soldering skills.
- Good visual and inspection skills.
- Recording process data using a PC based system.
- Comply with our ISO9001 standards.
- Shop floor, stores and office areas.
The successful candidate should have the following essential skills and knowledge:
- Previous experience in the electronics industry.
- Analytical ability, attention to detail.
- Good organisational and communication skills.
- Ability to work within a team or unsupervised. Be conversant with Microsoft Office.