Our industrial sensors are the perfect choice for a wide range of applications that include the measurement of vibration, displacement, angle and position. These high-quality sensors are used in fields such as automatic train control and protection, vehicle behaviour, preventative maintenance and condition monitoring of rotating machinery, seismic activity monitoring, mining and valve position monitoring.
Within our sensors range are certified hazardous area versions as well as submersible and radiation-hardened types. When coupled with the correct cables and signal conditioners these sensors offer the user a complete high-quality measurement chain that can be relied upon in even the most demanding of applications.
Offical UK Distributors
Sensors, cables and instrumentation for Industrial environments
For over 50 years our customers have trusted in Wilcoxon Research product range for
• High performance products at affordable prices
• Solutions for every application
• Accuracy and reliability
• Total customer support
Sensors, cables and instrumentation for the automotive, rail and aerospace
- Since 1985 Meggitt Sensorex have developed and industrialised high performance sensors and inertial systems for Industrial, Aeronautical and Railway market.
- Thanks to a huge know-how Meggitt Sensorex is ready to answer to more and more specifics requests.
- Today we propose a wide range of products from our catalogue but also custom designed solutions