ISO 9001:2015 Management System Standard
Scope and context of the organisation
KDP Electronic Systems is a design and manufacturing company providing solutions to customers in the defence, transportation, aerospace and industrial markets
KDP Electronic Systems Limited is committed to understanding and providing our customers with products and services that meet their requirements and strive to exceed expectations. We achieve this through our planned strategic objectives and continual improvement of our Quality Management System. We are committed to providing the highest quality of work to all our interested parties in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001:2015 quality management system and applicable standard.
We believe the key elements essential in achieving our strategic direction which is derived from this policy are in controlling the company internal and external factors, identifying our risks and opportunities to achieve our objectives and meeting the needs of our clients and interested parties associated with the companies.
Electronic/Electrical design, manufacture, distribution, test, calibration and servicing.
A specialist in instrumentation and system integration.
The organisation is committed to the following:
- This policy provides a framework for setting quality objectives.
- To achieve and maintain a cost effective and profitable business to provide the levels of return on investment and meet our statutory, regulatory and other applicable requirements including customer satisfaction.
- We maximise business opportunities where possible whilst identifying risk of internal and external factors.
- We maintain a commitment to continually improve our efficiency and effectiveness, enhancing our quality performance through our management system. This will be achieved through our objectives and targets created to ensure intended outcomes are met.
- Our business activities are documented within our management system to control risks and identify opportunities for improvements
- To be a responsible employer, having due regard to the welfare and wellbeing of its employees and the community
- This policy statement is communicated to all personnel within the organisation and is reviewed at regular intervals.
All staff are aware of their responsibilities within our management system standard including applicable standards within our industry and are committed to its future success. The company supports the appropriate training to ensure the required skills are to the levels expected.
This policy will be available to our external interested parties where appropriate.
Ian Webdell Sue Rook
Managing Director Production Manager