SST2200 in-place tiltmeter is a high-precision, highest-reliability, dual-axis measuring sensor, mainly used in measuring vertical or horizontal tilt angle (or displacement) of solid mass, rock mass or structure’s deformation. It is designed for realizing multi-sensors connection and embedded installation. It mainly can monitor displacement of the earth’s surface, uneven subsidence, structural deformation and etc.
SST2200 In-Place Tiltmeter
– Measurement Range: ±15°(maximum), dual or single axis
– Resolution: 0.0008° (0.01mm/m)
– Measurement accuracy: ±9”
– Temperature measuring accuracy:±0.5℃, resolution: 0.1℃
– Standard RS485 industrial bus interface, internal electrical isolation.
– Network available in site.
– Connecting the sensors to the next by stainless steel tube.
– Universal joint connecting between sensor and tube.
– Stainless steel housing