Utility software offering greater flexibility when creating, storing and using simulation profiles with the following benefits:
– The creation of up to 40 simulation profiles within the framework of a single profile set which are stored in a dedicated folder on the PC. Multiple profile sets can be generated and stored in this manner.
– Create, name and save new profile sets from existing profile sets.
– Select specific profiles within a profile set for download
– Generate a customised description for each profile
– Create a note against each profile
– Change the mV/ IEPE output socket configuration
– View the input limitations of each parameter – reference the “Fixed outer limits” field
The utility software may be loaded onto a single PC or multiple PC’s allowing users to create their own personalised simulation libraries. Data transfer is in one direction only – from PC to the simulator which provides security against inadvertent corruption of stored profiles.