AS-6600 Accelerometer Simulator
The AS-6600 Accelerometer Simulator is a battery operated, hand held instrument designed to simulate the electrical signals generated by many commonly available vibration transducers.
- Mimics the outputs of Charge and Voltage mode accelerometers.
- 4 output configurations – single ended piezoelectric, differential piezoelectric, IEPE and mV
Adjustable Tachometer output for use with tracking filter systems
Automatic vibration calculator
Outputs can be scaled in acceleration, velocity or displacement units
Selectable waveform types; sinusoidal, triangular or square.
Utility software supplied allows users to generate and store multiple profile sets on their PC
Accredited Calibration available
- Universal charger with adapters (UK, Europe, USA/ Japan and Australia)
- Carry case with cable pouch and shoulder strap
- Mini USB to USB Cable, length – 2 m (6.6 ft )
- Mating Twinax BNC Connector
- 10-32 UNF to BNC Adaptor
- Differential cable assembly – Twinax BNC to 7/16”-27UNS-2A 2 pin connector. Standard and custom lengths available