The AS-6600 Accelerometer Simulator is a battery operated, hand held instrument designed to simulate the electrical signals generated by many commonly available vibration transducers.
- Mimics the outputs of Charge and Voltage mode accelerometers.
- 4 output configurations – single ended piezoelectric, differential piezoelectric, IEPE and mV
- Adjustable Tachometer output for use with tracking filter systems
- Automatic vibration calculator
- Outputs can be scaled in acceleration, velocity or displacement units
- Selectable waveform types; sinusoidal, triangular or square.
- 40 profile internal storage capability
- Utility software supplied allows users to generate and store multiple profile sets on their PC
- Accredited Calibration available
Utility software offering greater flexibility when creating, storing and using simulation profiles with the following benefits:
– The creation of up to 40 simulation profiles within the framework of a single profile set which are stored in a dedicated folder on the PC. Multiple profile sets can be generated and stored in this manner.
– Create, name and save new profile sets from existing profile sets.
– Select specific profiles within a profile set for download
– Generate a customised description for each profile
– Create a note against each profile
– Change the mV/ IEPE output socket configuration
– View the input limitations of each parameter – reference the “Fixed outer limits” field
The utility software may be loaded onto a single PC or multiple PC’s allowing users to create their own personalised simulation libraries. Data transfer is in one direction only – from PC to the simulator which provides security against inadvertent corruption of stored profiles.
- Universal charger with adapters (UK, Europe, USA/ Japan and Australia)
- Carry case with cable pouch and shoulder strap
- Mini USB to USB Cable, length – 2 m (6.6 ft )
- Mating Twinax BNC Connector
- 10-32 UNF to BNC Adaptor
- Differential cable assembly – Twinax BNC to 7/16”-27UNS-2A 2 pin connector. Standard and custom lengths available